Summary: In this episode we share one of the sessions from our "PD in your PJs" online conference. This session deals with managing your online footprint, and explores the challenges and benefits of creating your online digital presence through Facebook, Twitter, blogging, and more. This is an important topic for educators and students alike.
Watch Video Episode Online:
Listen to Audio Episode Online: MP3 link
Show Notes (click "Read more" to see full show notes if they are not already displayed below.)
- Sean Beavers - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Curts - www.ericcurts.com
- Eric Griffith - email@example.com
Main Topic: Managing Your Online Footprint
- John Mikulski - http://www.classroominthecloud.net
- Session information from "PD in your PJs" online conference - http://pd.thestateoftech.org/schedule/onlinefootprint
- Sean - Big G Black Bar Sorter - Chrome extension to manage the links in the Google black navigation bar - link
- Eric C - Back-to-School Tech PD - Watch 13 live tech PD sessions from August 13th to 16th covering topics including Google Apps, Twitter, BYOD, and more. See the session list here: http://tech.northcantonschools.org/pd/back-to-school-tech-pd-2012
- Eric G - Downcast - podcatcher app for iOS - link
- August 14 - More select sessions from the "PD in your PJ’s Online Conference"